- Registration may not be transferred to another person. No substitutes are allowed.
- Limited, partial refunds of the course fee may be allowed within certain time limits.
- If you withdraw from the Whitewater School one month prior (on or before April 3rd), we will refund 75 percent of the course fee only.
- If you withdraw from the Whitewater School one week prior (on or before April 26th), we will refund 25 percent of the course fee.
- If you do not notify the School Director in writing within these time limits of your wish to withdraw, you will not receive a refund. Denial of a special request is not cause for a refund.
Refund Requests must be sent in writing to: SWWP Director at:
In the event of rain amounts that results in high (or very low) river levels and unfavorable water conditions for down-river activities, or other unforeseen events beyond the Arkansas Canoe Club’s control, the school will still be held. Classes will continue at alternate sites which may include flatwater and will be determined by the School Director.
Since the school will be held regardless of hot, cold, rain or shine, be sure to come prepared for a variety of weather temperatures and conditions!