Directions & MapFrom St. Louis Missouri:
- I-44 towards Rolla, Missouri. 89.5 miles take ramp to Rolla Missouri exit number 186.
- Go left off of ramp onto US-63 S. Stay on this road for 140 miles.
- 11 miles North of Hardy Arkansas, take right into Riverside Resort and stay on the gravel road for about 1.5 miles.
Total est. time: 3 hours 37 minutes
Total est mileage: 240 miles
From Little Rock Arkansas
- Take US-167 N via exit number 139A- on the left- toward N. Little Rock. 59.4 miles
- Take the US-167 N exit- exit number 55- toward Batesville.
- Turn Left onto US-64/US-167/AR-367.
- Continue to follow US-167 for 71.0 miles.
- US-167 becomes US-62/US-412. for 10.7 miles
- Once you come to the "T" intersection downtown Hardy, go left (on Hwy. 63) 11 miles to the top of a hill where you’ll see a Riverside Resort sign.
- Turn left onto the marked gravel road and go approx. 1.5 miles.
Total Est. Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 153 miles
Click HERE to get specific directions using Google Maps.
GPS Coordinates of Riverside Resort: N 36° 25.830´ W091° 31.524´
Map of Spring River Area (click map to enlarge):